Families come to RMA with different goals and aspirations; some children want to become professional musicians, while others want to simply play for fun.
Some children are interested in “playing by ear” and others want to compose their own music.
We are always here to help every child achieve their desires, wishes and dreams!
Before a student enrolls in Russian Music Academy, we provide a few steps to follow to help you make the best choice for your child:
- Schedule an introduction to the school. RMA provides an overview of the school to parents and their children. We want families to understand the RMA philosophy that creates the environment for students to be successful in their musical endeavors;
- Identify the students’ and parents’ goals, desires, and expectations;
- Determine if a young beginner (3-4 years old) is ready to start;
- Evaluate abilities of the beginner student;
- Check the true level of student’s knowledge who studied previously elsewhere;
- Help choose what instrument to play;
- Help choose what type of instrument to purchase (electric piano vs. upright, electric guitar vs. acoustic guitar, etc.);
- Choose a convenient lesson schedule.
You can schedule an introduction of the RMA by calling, sending an e-mail or filling out the Sign Up Form.